2010年9月20日月曜日

an Interest in Black Sesami softcream icecream!


When I got an e-mail from him. He wrote about food like black sesami softcream icecream, ramen, yatsuhashi, and so on. In addition, he said he liked this blog. Though it was very busy that week, I had no choice but to accept his request.
He made a list of his interests in the mail, and it included many items. However, the time was very limited. I put food in priority in our tour. I let Sesami softcream and Yatsuhashi come first among the other things in the list.
On 16th, the tour started by his waving to me. To tell the truth, I was running to him. He had just gotten out of the taxi when he found me in a little distance.

His mother and he got interested in so many things they came across. We stopped every time they found something, and took more time than I planned. I chose the route to Kiyomizu temple by way of passing by Yasaka Pagoda. On the street to and from Kiyomize temple, there are many shops, and they sell verious souvenirs like Japanese fans, Yatsuhashi, potteries, seven flavored hot papper and so on. Of course we got Black sesami icecream and his mother got a cucumber pickle. It was stuck with something like a wooden chopstick. His mother liked its tastes very much. She and I shared it.


When we were walking along the Ninenzaka, we stopped a certain icecream stand selling pumpkin soft icecream. The owner insisted he was the most popular icecream maker. He showed me the printed paper which said that he was No.1 in the Yahoo page and Geogle page.
I don't know whether it was true or not, but he said he used to be a chef of a certain hotel restaurant so he had the very skill to make nice and rare flavor of icecream. But I wonder why he quit this job and started icecream business.


We walked through Ishibe Koji. There we happenly came across some people doing the shooting of a poster. Ishibekoji is often used in posters and films dipicting Kyoto.
And the next leg was Nishikikoji. And lunch? of course Ramen!
They are also very interested in History, too.
We went to Nijo castle. He tried to walk wihtout making a sound, which was impossible! He was beat by the wisom of good old days! (^^)画像を追加

As they left Tokyo early in the morning, which made them tired, we gave up the plan to visit Fushimi Inari, and returned the hotel. Probably after taking a litte rest, they went on seeing somewhere! It seemed that he was eager to start a new business. I said good-by wishing him a good luck in his new business in the future!

Date : Sep 16th from 10AM to 3:00PM
Tourists ; a family from Canada
Tour : Yasaka Pagoda, Kiyomizu temple, Sanneizaka Nineizaka, Ishibekoji, Yasaka shrine, Nishiki food Market, Nijo castle

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿